An amazing printed result does not just come from great plates.
Getting the right combination requires a partnership between the press team and the plate makers.
- Great Artwork – image resolution and file construction
- The Right Aniloxes – line screen, volume and cleanliness
- Plates – line screen, and Quality Control throughout
- Inks – density, viscosity and dust free
- The Press Team – experience and chemical balance
We offer a free “Best Practice Audit” to our clients to assess their in-house methods of storing & cleaning their plates and aniloxes.
We provide technical guidance to all clients on ways to improve their print quality. This often involved establishing STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES for:
- Plate cleaning and storage
- Anilox cleaning and storage
- Artwork archiving
- Plate usage tracking
- Ink density controls
- Customer’s designer training